Sonny’s The Car Wash Factory, the world’s largest manufacturer of conveyorized car wash equipment, parts, and supplies, will present the Virtual CarWash Expo, Fall Edition on September 22 and 23. The event takes place online at VirtualCarWashExpo.com from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST. Registration is free.
“With months of disruption and fall regional shows cancelled, there’s even more reason for our industry to connect and get together,” said Paul Fazio, CEO at Sonny’s. “We set out to answer three questions. How do we help the industry right now? How do we help current operators right now? And how do we help new investors learn more, right now?”
The Virtual CarWash Expo experience is similar to a physical tradeshow with one difference: you can attend from the comfort of your home or business. No travel days required.
Similar to the well-attended April show, there will be a live Q&A with real-time inbound messaging to panel members and options to schedule one-on-one meetings for site proformas, equipment, chemistry, signage, controls, and marketing.
The September Virtual CarWash Expo features an agenda packed with present-day topics and panel discussions. The complete agenda will soon be available at www.VirtualCarWashExpo.com. The event will include:
- Panel discussions on how operators managed the business impact from COVID-19
- Sessions on key trends, business management and membership revenue models
- Presentations on how to get started in car washing, how to boost sales, and potential pitfalls
- Keynotes from Paul Fazio, CEO of Sonny’s and Anthony Analetto, president of Sonny’s
- Operator insights on converting a full-serve to express
- Free one-on-one meetings with car wash experts
The Virtual CarWash Expo will be live from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST September 22 and 23, 2020. Register at www.VirtualCarWashExpo.com.