Soapy Joe’s, the family-owned car wash with 19 locations spanning San Diego County, is the winner of seven awards in the 21st annual American Business Awards, also known as The Stevie® Awards. These awards are the world’s premier business awards that “honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide.”
“We are so grateful to be honored with these awards and recognition from such a notable organization,” said Anne Mauler, vice president of marketing at Soapy Joe’s. “We dedicated a lot of time and effort as a team, and we are so proud to take home multiple Stevie Awards”
Soapy Joe’s won the following 2023 Stevie Awards:
Gold Stevie Awards
- Passport to Fun — Brand & Experiences, Gamified Experience Category
- Krista Moffet (Marketing Manager) — Marketer of the Year Category
Soapy Joe’s was the first car wash to launch an NFT collection, Passport to Fun. The collection gave San Diegans the opportunity to gather digital collectibles commemorating each Soapy Joe’s location they visited. Members were encouraged to “visit, collect and win” for the chance at big prizes throughout summer 2022.
- Magic Pet Parade — Brand & Experiences, Brand Activation Category
- Soapy Joe’s Inc. — Achievement in Management, Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations Category
Soapy Joe’s celebrated the launch of its new Magic Ceramic topcoat on Valentine’s Day. In partnership with the Helen Woodward Animal Center, Soapy Joe’s Magic Pet Parade and Adoption Event included a community car parade through the wash tunnel, pet photo contest, and free pet adoption opportunities onsite.
Bronze Stevie Awards
- Soapy Joe’s Inc. — Leadership or Management Training Practice of the Year Category
- Soapy Joe’s Online Leadership Training — Achievement in Online Training Category
- Soapy Joe’s Inc. — Business Development Achievement of the Year, All Other Industries Category
For more information about The American Business Awards and the list of 2023 Stevie winners, please visit www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.