The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) takes place November 1-3 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. Many of this year’s AAPEXedu 2016 sessions (which commence on October 31) will focus on new ways to connect with today’s digitally savvy customers.
Sessions in the Marketing, Branding, and Customer Relationships track will include:
• Next Generation Marketing: Successfully Positioning a Brand or Service with the Millennial Buyer
• CRM is Not a 4-Letter Word (Getting ROI from CRM)
• The Digital Seller: How to Make the Internet Your Best Friend and Dramatically Increase Sales Success
• How to Become the Wikipedia of the Industry to Build Your Brand, Business, and Bottom Line
• Content Marketing: Story Telling That Brings Bigger Revenues with Less Selling
• Customer Experiences: Start Showing. Quit Telling
• No! Really! What is Your Competitive Edge?
The Marketing, Branding, and Customer Relationships track is one of five education tracks in the 2016 AAPEXedu program. Additional tracks include Connected Car Opportunities, Sales and Purchasing, Industry Trends, and a Service Professionals Program.